Sweet potato and bean bake
Makes 6–10 portions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 390g sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 90g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 360g tinned broad beans, drained and rinsed
- Gently cook olive oil and sweet potatoes in a saucepan for 5 mins.
- Add tomatoes and just enough water to cover everything. Bring to boil, remove from heat and add beans. Carefully place into an ovenproof dish.
- Cook in oven at 200°C/400°F fan 180°C/gas mark 6 for 20 mins or until potatoes are cooked.
- Cool slightly and purée to a smooth consistency.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.