Sweet potato and bean bake
Makes 6–10 portions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 390g sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 90g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 360g tinned broad beans, drained and rinsed
- Gently cook olive oil and sweet potatoes in a saucepan for 5 mins.
- Add tomatoes and just enough water to cover everything. Bring to boil, remove from heat and add beans. Carefully place into an ovenproof dish.
- Cook in oven at 200°C/400°F fan 180°C/gas mark 6 for 20 mins or until potatoes are cooked.
- Cool slightly and purée to a smooth consistency.