- 50g spinach (or about half a bag)
- Your baby's usual milk or cooled, boiled water
- Wash spinach and cook in a saucepan with a splash of water for 2–3 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
- Cool slightly, then blend with a food processor or hand blender until smooth.
- Add some of the water or milk if needed.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.