- 1 ripe pear
- Your baby’s usual milk or cooled, boiled water
- 4 tbsp water
- Peel, core and quarter pear. Cut each quarter into 3 smaller pieces.
- Gently cook in saucepan with 4 tbsp of water, covered, for 10−12 mins, until soft. Stir occasionally.
- Cool slightly, then blend with food processor or hand blender until smooth.
- Add some of the water or milk if you need.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.