Watch out for parsnips with hard, woody cores!
- 1 medium or 2 small parsnips
- Your baby's usual milk or cooled, boiled water
- Peel and trim parsnip(s), and cut in half lengthwise. If there is a woody core, cut it out.
- Slice into 2 cm pieces and steam for 8–10 minutes until soft.
- Cool slightly, then add 2 tbsp of the water or milk.
- Blend with food processor or hand blender until runny and smooth. Add more liquid if you need.
creamy parsnip & potato!
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.