Fish and pea purée
Makes 6–9 portions
- 80g skinless, boneless white fish fillet such as cod, haddock, coley, or pollock
- 225ml of your baby's usual milk
- 180g frozen peas, defrosted
- Wash fish and dry with kitchen paper. Run fingers over fish to check for bones.
- Gently heat fish and milk in a non-stick saucepan until milk just begins to bubble.
- Cover and reduce heat to poach fish for 7–10 mins, it will flake easily once cooked.
- Add peas and bring to simmering point, stir and cook gently for 1 min. Cool slightly.
- Blend with food processor or hand blender until fairly smooth. Add more milk if you need.