Fish and pea purée
Makes 6–9 portions
- 80g skinless, boneless white fish fillet such as cod, haddock, coley, or pollock
- 225ml of your baby's usual milk
- 180g frozen peas, defrosted
- Wash fish and dry with kitchen paper. Run fingers over fish to check for bones.
- Gently heat fish and milk in a non-stick saucepan until milk just begins to bubble.
- Cover and reduce heat to poach fish for 7–10 mins, it will flake easily once cooked.
- Add peas and bring to simmering point, stir and cook gently for 1 min. Cool slightly.
- Blend with food processor or hand blender until fairly smooth. Add more milk if you need.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.