- 1 ripe avocado (thinner end should feel slightly soft)
- 1 lemon or 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Use ¼ of avocado. Leave stone in remainder, brush cut surfaces with lemon juice, and wrap tightly in cling film then pop in the fridge.
- Peel skin from the avocado, quarter and slice.
- Mash slices in a bowl with a fork.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.