If apple sticks to the pan, add 1–2 tbsp of water and reduce heat
- 1 medium eating apple (soft apples will cook more quickly than crisp ones)
- Your baby's usual milk or cooled, boiled water
- Peel, core and cut apple into small pieces.
- Cook in saucepan with 75ml (5tbsp) of water until bubbling. Stir, reduce heat and cover.
- Cook gently, stirring occasionally, for 10–15 mins.
- Once soft, remove from heat and cool slightly, then add 4−5 tbsp of the water or milk.
- Blend with food processor or hand blender until runny and smooth. Add more liquid if you need.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.