- 200g minced beef
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 420g tinned, chopped tomatoes
- 180g-240g mushrooms (optional)
- 1tbsp tomato purée
- 1tsp mixed herbs
- 2tbsp cooking oil
- Chop onions and mushrooms.
- Heat oil and fry onions with herbs until tender.
- Add minced beef and stir until the meat has turned a light brown colour.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato purée and chopped mushrooms.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed, cover and simmer on a low heat for approx. 20 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Cook spaghetti according to packet.
- Gently mash everything into a smooth purée and serve.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.