Scrambled eggs with cheese and tomato
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 12g butter
- 12g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 grilled vine tomatoes
- 1 slice multigrain bread, cut into strips
- Cut the tomatoes into halves, place on a baking tray under the grill and cook for 5 mins at 160°C/320°F/fan 140°C/gas mark 3. Remove and allow to cool.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Heat a knob of the butter into a non-stick frying pan until foaming.
- Add the egg mixture and whisk continuously for 2-3 mins, until just set but still soft.
- Remove from the heat, as it will continue to cook, and gently stir in the grated cheddar.