Scrambled eggs with cheese and tomato
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 12g butter
- 12g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 grilled vine tomatoes
- 1 slice multigrain bread, cut into strips
- Cut the tomatoes into halves, place on a baking tray under the grill and cook for 5 mins at 160°C/320°F/fan 140°C/gas mark 3. Remove and allow to cool.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Heat a knob of the butter into a non-stick frying pan until foaming.
- Add the egg mixture and whisk continuously for 2-3 mins, until just set but still soft.
- Remove from the heat, as it will continue to cook, and gently stir in the grated cheddar.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.