- 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped or grated
- 120g button mushrooms
- 1 large potato
- 210g tinned tomatoes, crushed
- 2 pork chops (boned)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- This takes a while to prepare and cook so begin preparing 1 hr 45 mins before you want to eat.
- Turn the oven to 180°C/350°F/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
- Chop the onion and carrot and cut the mushrooms in half.
- Peel potato and cut into 8 pieces.
- Trim fat from the chops and throw it away.
- Put chopped vegetables, tinned tomatoes and chops into a casserole dish.
- Pour lemon juice over the meat and vegetables.
- Put a lid on or cover with foil. Bake for 45 mins.
- Remove lid or foil, stir the casserole and bake for 20 mins more.
- Serve warm and blended to a smooth purée.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.