- 1 pear
- Approx. 100ml water reserved after cooking
- 1 tbsp natural yogurt
- Peel, core and chop the pear.
- Place pear in a pan and cover with water, replace lid and allow to simmer for 6-7 mins on a medium heat. Alternatively you can steam for 6-7 mins.
- Drain and purée the pear, adding the cooking water to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Cool and mix a small amount (to taste) with 1 tbsp of natural yogurt.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.