Peach melba with baby rice
- 2 fully ripe peaches
- 50g ripe raspberries (approx. 12)
- 1tbsp Cow & Gate baby rice (dry)
- Wash the peaches, cut in half and remove the stones.
- Halve again and cut each quarter into several pieces.
- Place the pieces in a food processor or small container where you can use a hand blender. Blend to the desired texture, as appropriate for your baby's stage.
- Wash the raspberries and place in a sieve over the container with the peaches. Use a metal spoon to press the raspberries through the sieve, until only the seeds are left.
- Add the Cow & Gate baby rice, and stir well.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.