Peach melba with baby rice
- 2 fully ripe peaches
- 50g ripe raspberries (approx. 12)
- 1tbsp Cow & Gate baby rice (dry)
- Wash the peaches, cut in half and remove the stones.
- Halve again and cut each quarter into several pieces.
- Place the pieces in a food processor or small container where you can use a hand blender. Blend to the desired texture, as appropriate for your baby's stage.
- Wash the raspberries and place in a sieve over the container with the peaches. Use a metal spoon to press the raspberries through the sieve, until only the seeds are left.
- Add the Cow & Gate baby rice, and stir well.