2. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any stage. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
3. No purchase is necessary. Internet access required.
5. The promotion starts on 27th January 2017 and entries must be received by no later than 1st February 2017 at 5pm.
6. To enter: Your child must be over 6 months, you must have a Facebook account.
7. To submit your entry: All you need to do is share your favourite breakfast picture of you and your little one in the comments within the competition post on Cow & Gate’s Facebook page. The below exclusions must be taken into consideration and the upload must apply with the below restrictions:
• Must not contain or display any intellectual property of third parties (including but not limited to Cow & Gate logos, logos of other brands or cartoon characters);
• Must not contain or display infant formula milks from Cow & Gate or any other formula milk company;
• If a child is shown, they must be sitting or standing safely (including but not limited to: no standing on tables or sofas, whether assisted by a parent, sibling or other) and the photo must not show the child in any potential harm or contain of make reference to anything which could be perceived as dangerous or putting the child at risk;
• Must not show bottle feeding or children under the age of 6 months;
• Must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person (including but not limited to Nutricia); contain any material or language which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; promote sexually explicit material; promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; promote any illegal activity (including but not limited to drug taking); be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
• Must not contain any nudity: all children must be suitably clothed. A nappy is acceptable;
• Must not contain or make reference to or feature anyone smoking (including e-cigarettes or vaping), make any references to smoking, consuming or making any references to consuming alcohol;
• Must not contain personal information, including but not limited to phone numbers and/or email addresses;
• Must not contain or make reference to advertising or links to other websites;
• Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted; or
• Must not contain anything else that Nutricia in its sole discretion may deem inappropriate in the context of this promotion.
8. To win: The promoter will select one winner from all entries received. The winner will be selected at random by 8th February 2017.
9. Only one entry per Facebook account.
10. Any entrant found to be using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
11. Entries will be the property of the Promoter.
12. By entering this promotion, entrants confirm their entry is their own original work and they own all rights in their entry. By entering this promotion, entrants transfer all ownership rights (e,g. copyright) in the entry to the Promoter who can then use the entry in whichever way the Promoter wishes including any advertising or other communications. Please note there will be no prize for entrants’ photos being used for marketing purposes.
13. There will be one winner.
14. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner by private message within 28 days of the winner selection date, to give full details about how to redeem the prize. If winners cannot be contacted or do not respond or are not in a position to accept the prize, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion withdraw that prize entitlement and to select an alternative winner.
15. Winners agree to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity. This will include the Promoter contacting the winner to feedback on their experience of the prize and to publish the same on its social media channels and/or official Danone Websites.
16. The winner will win a month’s supply of Cow & Gate Cereals. The amount and variant of Cow & Gate Cereals will be determined based on information supplied by the winner about the age and dietary requirements of their child. For the avoidance of doubt, Cow & Gate Cereals to be won will only be suitable for children of 6 months or older.
17. The name and county of the winner will be made available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to ‘see the difference’, The Real Adventure, One Glass Wharf, Bristol BS2 0EL within 3 months of the closing date.
18. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed including delay due to technical error. Proof of sending will not be taken as proof of receipt.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, of equal or greater value.
21. The prize is as stated and there are no alternatives. The prize is also non-transferable.
22. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
23. Unless entrants have consented otherwise, entrants’ personal data will only be used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this promotion.
24. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
25. By entering this promotion, all entrants release Facebook from any liability arising out of this promotion.
26. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. This promotion is governed by English law.
PROMOTER: Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0XQ. Please do not send entries to this address.