Carrot and chicken (finger food)
- 400g carrots
- 100g chicken (breast or fillets)
- If using chicken breast, cut into strips.
- Add chicken to saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and cook for about 15 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Peel, trim and cut carrots into matchsticks.
- Boil a pan of water, add carrot sticks and bring to the boil. Let the carrots simmer for 8-10 mins, drain once soft.
- Remove chicken from the water and flake into small pieces.
- Arrange the carrots and chicken on a plate and serve.