Carrot and chicken (finger food)
- 400g carrots
- 100g chicken (breast or fillets)
- If using chicken breast, cut into strips.
- Add chicken to saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and cook for about 15 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Peel, trim and cut carrots into matchsticks.
- Boil a pan of water, add carrot sticks and bring to the boil. Let the carrots simmer for 8-10 mins, drain once soft.
- Remove chicken from the water and flake into small pieces.
- Arrange the carrots and chicken on a plate and serve.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.