Beef and tomato purée
Makes 6–10 portions
- 100g extra lean minced beef
- 400g tinned, chopped tomatoes in juice
- 1 tbsp tomato puree to thicken, if required.
- Gently cook beef mince with a small amount of water in a saucepan, breaking up mince with a spoon, until it browns.
- Once browned, add tomatoes, and bring to the boil. Stir, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 15 mins.
- Cool slightly, then blend with a food processor or hand blender until fairly smooth. Add tomato purée to thicken if you need.
Welcome to Careline via WhatsApp
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm.
Enter the mobile number you use for your WhatsApp account, click start, and we'll answer your questions.
A message from our careline team is on its way to your WhatsApp account. Please allow 2 minutes for this to arrive.
Our experts are available to chat Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.